The term ‘Missing Links Jewellery’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Tigh Tioram, Corriemoillie, Garve, IV23 2PY. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- For terms of compliance with GDPR, we need to inform you that you that if you’re an EU visitor to this website:
- We will never sell, lend, or otherwise
- We need clear consent from you to hold your personal data
- If a data breach occurs, we have an obligation to inform you of this breach within 72 hours of discovering it.
- You have a right to view any data we hold for you, delete it at your request, or have it exported to take with you.
- We use third party data processors to hold data from you using this website and making an order. Data is held (and processed) by Google and Mailchimp. This data comprises of cookie data about viewing habits, and email details for marketing lists.
All packages are sent Royal Mail special delivery, insured, and tracked to make sure you get your
jewellery safe and sound. International orders are sent through Royal Mail with deliveries to Europe within 3-5 working days, and worldwide within 5-7 working days.
Our location in the Highlands is quite remote (it’s a 25 mile round trip to the post office) and during extreme weather conditions, there may be a delay in getting your jewellery posted to you. If this occurs, we will keep you informed of any developments.